- LivDet-Iris 2020 competition ended in August 2020.
- The post-competition paper is published in The 2020 International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB). You can access the publication here. The preprint copy of the paper is also available at: https://arxiv.org/abs/2009.00749
- LivDet-Iris 2020 dataset is available for algorithm evaluation on the BEAT platform as an “Ongoing Series“.
- We are not accepting any algorithms via email.
- To evaluate your algorithm using the LivDet-Iris 2020 dataset please follow the instructions on using the BEAT platform to test your algorithm with LivDet Iris 2020 test dataset is provided below-
Step1: How to Sign-up in BEAT?
- Results from the “Ongoing Series” might be published in the future. If you have registered as “Anonymous” and you submit your algorithm on the BEAT platform, your participation would remain anonymous in future publications.
Note: The BEAT platform currently only accepts algorithms written in Python